Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

¡I'm lOsINg iT!




yes, i karate chopped my own mom in the neck today.
i'll admit that it was not my proudest moment, however, let me explain.

we went to the mall together and as we were power walking through the main part
to get to merle norman to browse the cremes and lotions,
we were stopped by some men who work at those..."kiosks"
i was being nice by obliging, yah yah yah steamer now the shirt's not wrinkly wow
i'm telling him sorry sorry we gotta go, we have to pick the kids up at noon
he's unrelenting,
i look to mommy for support...
she says "just buy it"
i think to myself
"eh wharves, she did mention that she needed a new iron yesterday, 
she's gonna pay me back"
i won't mention how much it cost
but it was WAY too much 
and enough to cause me to enter into my first rage blackout.

as we walked away i said "so you're gonna pay me back for that, right?"
mommy scoff-laughed at me, "NO! why did you just buy that thing?"
when we got in the car, mommy said:
"ha, just imagine how many weeks of gas that would've been!"
and as she tossed her head back in laughter
i said: I AM GOING TO KARATE CHOP YOU IN THE NECK!
and i did. right in her tiny adam's apple.
omg i was pisssssed!
i yelled (cussed*) the entire way home,
 i don't even remember how we got home.
but according to the mpg's on the prius - i was not keeping it in the eco zone.

so now we have a "kiosk" steamer in our house
and i am forever erasing the word "kiosk" from my word bank.
i will NEVER stop for those people ever ever again. amen.


side note: the steamer is non-refundable, of course.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would KILL myself if I bought a non-refundable steamer ("head in a noose" pantomime).

    Love, Peach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was trying to tell Peach the story yesterday and even though she really wanted to hear it, Mommy wouldn't let me speak. I'll have to tell her tomorrow at the sexy family reunion.

      Delete