Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

i'm awake!


JUMP OVER IT!
or don't because that was dangerous


katie in LA with me
we did this and that, that and this
until we were zombie friends


ducky and me
big boy is going to high school
dominating on the bball courts


waking up to the view in the tower
good morning, ocean
good morning, jealousy & envy




left my computer in katie's car
and seeing that it is $63 to ship it back to me
i was like "ummm no, you can just have it"
so i'm back in high school using the family computer
which locks when it is idle for 10 seconds
kinda 'noying
but now that i'm old i know the code
so beg me for it, siblings
HAHAHA
but guess what
i'm a registered dental hygienist now
passed my boards! got a license number!
dentists of los angeles, who wants me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment