Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

a tribute to the charter club


which sweater??
THE CHARTER CLUB, OF COURSE


i wear it on...
worst night of my life -
things only brightened when liam (L) and joe (R) and I 
read all those prayers in the chapel on campus


i wear it during...
a haircut for liam in the downstairs laundry room


i wear it...
post dh seminars
HAVE YOU SEEEN HIM?


i wear it in...
bass lake


i wear it during...
party time in newport 


i wear it over scrubs...
post night clinic delirium
pre chalaz surgery
get over it, one eye closes first when i laugh geeeez


i'd like to thank alyssa for taking me to goodwill to purchase this sweater for $5
i have far surpassed that price in the number of times i've worn it;
it's versatile, it's comfy, it can erase the chalkboard wall at my college house,
it is oatmeal-colored, and in the words of lana del rey 
"you fit me better than my favorite sweater"
but you are my favorite sweater so that lyric doesn't really make sense
wharves.

when i wear it with my flair pants that liam loooves
he tells me "this outfit says 'i really don't give a shit today'"
and it's true, it's really true
some days i just don't

i explained to liam that this sweater is like a good book
because i wish i never bought it so i could buy it again
you know what i'm saying?
i <3 you charter club!


2 comments: