Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

toe my tod tormat








i'm aware that this was on the runway
 approximately* a season ago
and we sat on my toddler twin bed and watched it
we being me, katie, and hannah

i'll sporadically think about it and how beautiful and perfect it is
and get a hopeless feeling, i don't know why
kind of like when someone says they're going to
san juan capistrano in passing and i'm not, you know?
like kind of pissed and kind of nostalgic for the future

*approximately shall be used in instances when one wants to say like, 
the twins know who they are - always saying like like like

3 comments:

  1. "Approximately shall be used in instances when one wants to say like."

    "like one someone says they're going to san juan . . . like kind of pissed . . ."

    HUH???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's not talk foolish imbeciles... I heard someone at a bar was dancing and.... I have to stop the second hand embarrassment is making my face red.

    ReplyDelete