Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

mermaids




so get this.
yesterday i was realizing that 
i haven't put up a mermaid post in a long time

so this morning i put on my mermaid ring 
which i haven't worn in a long time
because i was feeling mermaidy
and then this afternoon i called my patient in
and after reviewing medical history he still had not warmed up to me
which is rare because i am so charming

i asked him to just take one arm out of his sweatshirt 
so i could take his blood pressure
and his arm was covered in 2 mermaid tattoos!!
WHAT?!

of course i freaked out and showed him my ring
 and we had a bonding moment and after that he liked me
he said he was in WW2 stationed in pearl harbor
and all the submariners were obsessed with mermaids

i asked him if they ever saw any and he said
"maybe if they were at the wiki bar before they got in the submarine"
hahaha

the third picture is me, hannah, emma, bella, and chelo
we all put on our george washington wigs, threw off our tops
and worked it baby

charles murray padday mermaid
john william waterhouse the siren
bottom i don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment